*deep breath* (cause I'm about to drop a bomb on some people here)
I leave the AV in a week...yeah.
August 6th early-ish in the morning.
Not a whole lot of people know. Sorry. I didn't want that date looming over my life this summer. So I didn't tell a whole lot of people. It wasn't a secret. I would have told if someone asked. It just wasn't information I was going to share without good reason to. I figure having a week left in the AV is good reason. ...yep
Why?
I am going on a trip then to school at BYU-Idaho. The trip is for school. Its a Mormon/American Travel Study. Meaning I am going to spend a month traveling the East Coast starting in Virginia going all the way up to New York then across to Missouri. Its gonna be pretty dang sweet! For me this trip has been in the works for pretty close to a year. I get to go do all kinds of awesome stuff museums, memorials, monuments, MLB game in Chicago(White Sox), ...Phantom of the Opera *pause for dramatic emphasis* ON BROADWAY. That's right not just Broadway's Phantom, but watching it in New York City, NY, in a theater, on the street called Broadway!!! (haha I just made some girls jealous).
So...I plan on taking a bunch of pictures and keeping y'all updated on where I am.
Part of the reason I am even working on this Blog today:
1- I discovered my work computer will actually let me work on it
2- I need to have some kind of Preface before I leave on the trip
3- I get way too bored for my own good.
I would love to actually know that people other than my sisters are reading this so make comments and stuff like that.
side note: Isn't modern society weird? I mean we rely SO much on social network sites! Its kinda weird. Its to the point where who comments on your Facebook, and the ratio between what you post and your friends comments can have an impact on your self esteem! We are weird.
Anyways, I would like to know others are reading this. I know my sisters are...but...if its just them then I might as well be talking to myself. No offense I love you Kris and Shay...but you either already know this stuff or you will in our eminent phone conversations.
You can like it, make a comment, or even actually follow it(if you have an account and whatnot), I don't care. Please humor me.
Well that's all I got for now. TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment