So I have finally decided to just write about what's going on.
By the way I just realized I am living up to the title of this blog pretty well so far. Haha!
Lets see got back to the AV in April, went to 4 missionary farewells and 1 homecoming, went hiking, went to Magic Mountain(the Sixflags variety), decided to learn to play the Ukulele, babysat some dogs, went to Arizona, met new friends, jumped off a cliff, tied a quilt, read a book, and worked.
Thats the watered down version.
When I got home I made a LONG list of things I want to accomplish before August. Im not sure I have quite finished anything on that list actually. I am trying though! I think the thing I am farthest on is the quilt. Which by the way has been a work in progress for the majority of my life. Now dont go thinking it is going to be some awesome piece of stichery. Cause its not. It just has been a seriously neglected project. Now that it is tied all I have to do is sew the outside edges and I'm done! The only problem is getting around to actually doing that. Haha!
Lets see...work. People ask me what it is I do. The best I can come up with is I am a office slave. That is a tad bit extreme but I dont really have anything I do regularly I do whatever they tell me to do and when I finish that I wait until they find something else for me to do. Now this is due to the fact when they hired me they expected me to be staying for at least a year...yeah NOT happening! Apparently when they looked at my resume they overlooked the fact that the school i go to is in IDAHO!!! They have been trying to get me to stay since I got there but there is no way that is happening.
From this job I have discovered that I would go absolutely NUTTS if I had an office job for the rest of my life. There is just something about knowing that I would walk in a building and sit in front a computer for eight hours a day for an undetermined amount of time that just makes me cringe. Plus my building only has windows in the lobby which adds to the effect of being locked inside a box. Anyways office jobs are just not for me. I can only do it when there is an end in sight.
Im getting tired so I am gonna stop for tonight but I will post more later (including pictures!).
sooo I just want you to know... I miss you and i am soooooo stoked for you to come back to rexburg.... I feel like I have no one to talk to here or do stuff with... well besides Jordan I mean.
ReplyDelete